Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Oregon Board of Pharmacy - 16.2 Hours (PDF)
The Oregon Board of Pharmacy has approved:
- 7.2 hours of Law and Ethics CE
- 16.2 hours of Patient Safety/Medication Error CE
- 12.6 hours of Pain Management CE
- Oregon Department of Human Services, Aging and People with Disabilities – Adult Foster Care and Adult Home Providers - 14.0 Hours (PDF)
Note: No credits for video series
- Oregon Department of Human Services, Aging and People with Disabilities – Assisted Living Administrators - 14.0 Hours (PDF)
- Oregon Health and Science University, School of Nursing - 14.0 Hours (PDF)
This program is currently approved by the OHSU School of Nursing for 14.0 Continuing Education contact hours. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
Provider Nursing Number: CEP 5464
- State Board of Licensed Clinical Social Workers - 14.0 Hours (PDF)
Licensed clinical social workers may receive continuing education hours for conference attendance.
The Board of Clinical Social Workers accepts continuing education hours approved by the Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators (BENHA).
Agency Approval Number: 2017
- State Board of Nursing Home Administrators - 14.0 Hours (PDF)
The Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators has approved 14.0 hours of CE.
Agency Approval Number: 2017-01
Attendees seeking Certificates of Attendance and/or Certificates of Continuing Education may obtain them from the CEU table at the end of each day.