This two-day conference at Oregon State University will be held on April 1-2, 2020. The conference will feature workshops by leading geriatric professionals presenting current information for health and human service occupations in a wide variety of disciplines.
Note: Parking instructions may have changed. Please view our parking information.
CH2M HILL Alumni Center
Oregon State University
725 SW 26th Street
The Alumni Center is centrally located on the Oregon State University campus. For driving directions in a printer-friendly format, please view the Alumni Center driving directions map (PDF).
Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made in advance of any scheduled event to [email protected].
Click here for registration information.
Click here for hotel information.
- Visitor permits are $10 for the day and are required Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Parking permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times. If the permit is not displayed, you may receive a parking violation.
- Visitor parking is located on floors 1-4 in the parking garage located at 26th and Washington Way.
- Parking permits may be purchased online prior to your arrival to campus by going to the Campus Visitor Parking Permit website. Zone C permits closest to venue.
- Parking permits may also be purchased upon your arrival to campus by using one of the kiosks located on floors 1-3 of the parking garage.
Please note that parking permits are non-refundable.
Do not use the Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) parking lot unless you are staying there. The lot behind the HGI is no longer available for parking.
Parking questions may be directed to (541) 737-2583.