This two-day conference at Oregon State University will be held on March 30th-31st, 2016. The conference will feature workshops by leading geriatric professionals presenting current information for health and human service occupations in a wide variety of disciplines.
Note: Parking instructions have changed. Please view our updated parking information.
CH2M HILL Alumni Center
Oregon State University
725 SW 26th Street
The Alumni Center is centrally located on the Oregon State University campus. For driving directions in a printer-friendly format, please view the Alumni Center driving directions map (PDF).
2016 Conference registration opens Monday, February 1, 2016
Thursday and Friday continental breakfast and buffet lunch, as well as mid-morning and afternoon refreshments are included with registration.
- Early Registration Fees for 2016 Conference: Two days: $215 | One day: $115
- Late or on-site registration (after March 25, 2016): Two days: $230 | One day: $140
- Current and former OSU Employees: Two Days: $110 | One day: $60
- Retirees (age 60 and older): Two Days: $110 | One day: $60
- Student Registration: Two days $75 | One day: $40
- Continuing Education Certificates: $10 per day
Online registration closes at noon, March 25, 2016.
The link to our online registration system will be available on our website when it opens, Monday, February 1st, 2016.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and checks accepted. Please register online.
Include the following:
- Type of card
- Expiration date
- Phone number (for verification, if needed)
If you require assistance regarding payment, please call (541) 737-9300.
Registration fees will be refunded until March 25, 2016, less a $50 administrative fee.
Included with your registration fee are buffet lunches, morning/afternoon snacks, and refreshments for both days of the conference.
We recommend lodging at the conference hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn (Corvallis).
The Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis is located at 2500 SW Western Boulevard, Corvallis, Oregon. A restaurant is located in the hotel. To make reservations, call (541) 752-5000 or visit the Hilton Garden Inn's website. A block of rooms have been reserved for March 29, 2016 - April 2, 2016. The special room rate will be available until March 1st or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Information can be found at Hilton Garden Inn Group Block.
For questions about restaurants or local activities, please utilize the Visit Corvallis website.
- Visitor permits are $10 for the day and are required Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Parking permits must be displayed on the dash of your vehicle at all times. If the permit is not displayed, you may receive a parking violation.
- Visitor parking is located on floors 1-4 in the parking garage located at 26th and Washington Way.
- Parking permits may be purchased online prior to your arrival to campus by going to the Campus Visitor Parking Permit website.
- Parking permits may also be purchased upon your arrival to campus by using one of the kiosks located on floors 1-3 of the parking garage.
Please note that parking permits are non-refundable.
Do not use the Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) parking lot unless you are staying there. The lot behind the HGI is no longer available for parking.
Parking questions may be directed to (541) 737-2583.
For information on the possibility of child care in Corvallis, please call the Corvallis Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 334-8118.