REVISED DATES: Save the Date for the 41st Annual OSU Gerontology Conference, April 5-6, 2017
This two-day conference, held at Oregon State University, will feature workshops by leading geriatric professionals presenting current information for health and human services occupations in a wide variety of disciplines.
Thank you to our 2016 conference attendees and presenters.
Aging: Changing the Paradigm
40th Annual OSU Gerontology Conference
On Wednesday, March 30th, OSU Provost and Executive Vice President Sabah Randhawa will open our conference with a special welcome message.
Wednesday, March 30th
- Changing the Discussion About Longevity: Surfing the Opportunity of the Longevity Economy
- The Aging Brain Needs Music
Larry Sherman and Jodi Winnwalker
Thursday, March 31st
- When Seniors have Dementia: Learning to Really Listen to Each Other to Best Serve Our Fragile Constituency
Marian Hodges and Anne Hill
- Dancing Around the Issues of Bones, Balance, and Movement for Older Adults
Kathy Gunter and Dana Tucker-Cook
The Annual OSU Gerontology Conference is presented by the following:
- Oregon State University Extension Family and Community Health
- College of Public Health and Human Sciences Gerontology Program
- OSU School of Social and Behavioral Health Sciences
- Center for Healthy Aging Research (CHAR)